Kicker 10C124 Comp 12-INCH Subwoofer 4 Svc (black)
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads - Tough, yellow double-stitching on surround
- Super-rigid, injection-molded cone with 360-degree back bracing - High-temp coil wire - Vented pole piece for heat dissipation
- Strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting Ribbed surround for strength at high excursion
- Handy spring-loaded terminals
- World's best subwoofer value, still under $100 Best-sounding, loudest bass for the buck
KICKER gives the best bass for the buck producing use of the KICKER Comp Subwoofer - all the legendary KICKER bass, and nonetheless the world's greatest value for under $100. It's the best balance between high worth and high performance in KICKER's round-subwoofer lineup. The Comp tends to make perfect sense for any factory upgrade. With easy-to-use, nickel-plated push terminals, a resilient, updated steel basket, and yellow double-stitched surround, the Comp looks as good as it sounds. It's equipped with each of the proven KICKER construction that you expect, and with an impressive updated look, the KICKER Comp is the complete package. The Comp is also versatile, performing in vented or sealed enclosures, and in free-air applications at the same time. The Comp is loaded with numerous from the innovations situated in elite KICKER woofers, like the stiffest injection-molded cone with flex-killing, 36-degree back bracing, updated coil-cooling perimeter venting, high-temp voice-coil wire, and Spiralead tinsel-lead technology for ultimate durability.
Car Subwoofers - Copyright (c) 2018