Kicker 12 Solo-baric L7 Car Subwoofer 2 Ohm Dvc 11S12L72
- As a Solo-Baric subwoofer, it uses KICKER's most innovative concepts and technology
- One-piece Solo Kon with full back bracing for toughness and zero distortion
- Heat-dissipating, solid pole piece and high-temp coil wire for longer woofer life
- The newest square masterpiece is relentless, delivering more decibels with the patented extra cone area
- Reliable stitched surround for minimizing cone flex
Solo-Baric L7 Subwoofer technology continues to maintain the title as the first and foremost authority on bass. The Solo-Baric's cutting-edge, square-sub design ultimately means more cone area, much more air displacement and, therefore, more decibels than a conventional round woofer. Features: Tough-as-nails steel basket with perimeter venting for toughness 2-Ohm dual voice coil IMPEDANCE (Ohms) - 2 DVC POWER WATTS (peak/RMS) - 1500/750 SENSITIVITY (d B 1w/1m) - 88. It was the world's very first patented square subwoofer, supplying the extra decibels needed for deep, musical bass inside a mobile audio system. 6 With a patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene surround helping to hold the enormous motor structure in place, the Solo-Baric L7 provides durability at a high excursion without compromising sound high quality.
Car Subwoofers - Copyright (c) 2019