Pioneer TS-W309D4 Champion Series 12-INCH Dual 4-OHM 1,400-WATT Subwoofer
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 220 Hz; Sensitivity: 94 d B
- Dual 4 ohm sub can be wired at 2 or 8 ohms, with all terminals on one side for convenience
- One-piece, seamless IMPP composite cone design for high power handling and accuracy
- Dual-layer elastic polymer surround for added durability and lightness
- 12-inch dual 4 ohm voice coil subwoofer with 1400 Watts peak (400 nominal) power handling
An very durable, yet lightweight cone is vital to stop cone failure at high sound pressure levels. Pioneer's New IMPP Composite Seamless Cones meet this need perfectly while delivering accurate however powerful bass. Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
Another world's first from Pioneer. Large Surface Area Dramatically improves durability and lightness for superior response, specially for louder volume.
A speaker cone is crucial for air to vibrate and carry sound to listeners' ears. Single/Dual Voice Coil Design Our new Champion Series subwoofer cones have 14% much more surface location than standard subwoofer cones, for louder, greater bass reproduction.
Pioneer gives single voice coil (TS-W309S4) and dual voice coil (TS-W309D4) 12-inch styles. The Dual 4 ohm subwoofer has the flexibility to become wired at 2 or 8 ohms, to get possibly the most from the amplifier. Air Vent To simplify installation even further, all speaker terminals have been placed on 1 side inside the subwoofer rather than on opposite sides.
The movement of air inside the subwoofer is smoothly channeled for optimal ventilation to ensure a quick response and clear reproduction of bass. 85 to 1. What's inside the Box TS-W309D4 Select SpecificationsSubwoofer Size: 12"Max. 75 cu. ft. Music Power (Nominal) 1,400 W (400 W) Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 220 Hz Sensitivity (1 W/1 m) : 94 d B Impedance: 4 ohms x 2 Mounting Depth: 6"Cut-Out Dimensions: 11-1/8"Recommended Enclosure: 0.
Car Subwoofers - Copyright (c) 2019